Associate, Relationship Manager, SME Banking, IBG4-SD (WestGate)
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 21 Jan 18 2018-01-21
See job description for details
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a critical role in the economic growth and employment creation of any economy. As an Asia banking specialist with a strong SME banking franchise, our Institutional Banking Group - Enterprise Banking (EB) is committed to supporting SMEs in their growth domestically and in their regional expansion. Backed by a team of product specialists, we are well-positioned to deliver a whole suite of enterprising solutions to support local enterprises at each stage of their business life cycle. Our financial products and services range from cash management services to loan facilities, trade financing, business risk protection instruments and capital market instruments.
- Acquire, grow and develop relationships with SME customers and enhance income to the bank
- Contribute to the formulation of target segments, account plans and solution marketing strategies across the IBG, SME franchise
- Actively cross sell and promote products and services of the Bank.
- Lead in the assessment of additional risk exposure, monitor the continuing risk and conduct timely reviews including delivery of quality credit underwriting recommendations which are based on sound judgment and a systematic and consistent approach in line with the Bank’s credit policies
- Ensure timely and accurate review and consistent execution of financial solutions and service delivery across the target business segments
- University degree holder with at least 2-4 years of relevant relationship management experience in commercial lending
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates strong credit risk assessment skills, business and financial analytical skills, sound products and SME industry knowledge
- Results driven, resourceful and possess the ability to develop business strategies and maintain discipline in planning and executing daily activities align with the long term vision and direction of the franchise and bank’s priorities
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.