Compliance Department, Asia & Oceania Office - Regional AML
Overview of Division/Department
Our Regional Compliance Department located in Singapore, is responsible for monitoring the offices in the Asia-Oceania region to ensure their compliance with regulations of Head Office and local authorities. This department consists of two sections, namely Regional AML Section and Assessment & Monitoring Section. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Support and conduct compliance testing and monitoring related to Anti-Money laundering (AML) / Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) and Economic sanction in AML Monitoring Section
- Able to work independently to complete allocated tasks within scheduled timeline
- Work in partnership with the local compliance teams (e.g. AML dept. in Singapore and other counties) to enhance the effectiveness of our AML/Sanctions policies through various methods, including training etc.
- Support the overseas offices in the region on AML/Sanctions issues and extend the relationship with the overseas offices and Head Office to enhance overseas compliance framework and controls
- Collaborate and work with subject matter experts to heightened AML controls
- Communicate effectively with overseas offices in the region and HO through e-mail, telephone or telephone conference etc. and response to inquiries, questions and instructions promptly
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- Bachelor's degree in banking or any relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Prior working experience in finance industry (Product Management, Trade/Cash Operations, Risk Management, Audit or Sales) will be added advantage