Associate Project Manager,12 month recurring contract
We're in the business of building tomorrow. It's not about reading the signs and making sure you're ready, it's about deciding where and how you want to get to the next level. At TEKsystems, we're obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future-and how we get there-depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we're skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive. Job Description:
- Define plan, manage and deliver IT related projects, within Hoya IT project management guidelines.
- The individual will manage more than one projects in the global space
- Ensure the implementation of plans and coordinate and supervise activities in the own team(s), taking into account applicable guidelines and procedures.
- Support and enable the processes used by the Programme (as defined in the PPMO Handbook)
- Monitors and reports on Market RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies)
- Collation and completion of Programme status reporting and metrics for review by internal & external stakeholders
- Act as single point of IT contact (SPoC) for projects.
- Maintenance of Programme/project stakeholder management matrix, communications plan and distribution lists.
- Responsible for budget control and resource plan, including financial reporting where applicable and required.
- Collates and maintains project resource plan and resources availability, monitoring and maintaining resources' engagement in projects.
- Manage contracts/service level agreements (SLA's), negotiate and close new contracts/SLA's with vendors if applicable, monitor suppliers and third parties' performances and monitor and improve the quality of the delivered services.
- Collaboration with Stakeholders and Business PM/Lead on the project progress, developments, issues, risks and potential pitfalls
- Provide relevant status updates (weekly, monthly and steering comm) meetings and present the project progress and details appropriately
- Working with cross functional teams and system and process owners where relevant as part of the detail work for the project deliverables.
- Perform relevant Project Implementation review (capturing lessons learnt and areas of improvements) as part of future implementation process updates or benefits.
- Experienced and seasoned project management skills who can adapt and adopt to the environment and project mechanics
- Manage projects from inception to support handover.
- Strong vendor management, stakeholder management skills
- Structure and document project details for easy comprehension for a general audience.
- Have managed various diverse and complex projects for about 6 to 8 years - digital, enterprise, system solutions, product solutions etc.
- Experience in managing infrastructure and security-based projects will be an added advantage.
- A keen eye to analyse project complexities, monitor while leading to resolve.
- A ready contributor with an open mind to listen, learn and share on knowledge, building expertise.
- Strong initiative with a positive attitude to introduce new ideas and ways of working that is impactful in successful project achievements.
- Have adopted one or more of the project management methodologies - waterfall, agile, Kanban etc.
- A natural and casual thinker looking for opportunities to make a change while able to relate and see the big picture.
- Certification in project management is a great plus though not mandatory.
For more information you can email Michelle Hoang
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 527742
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/TWPlVH/associate-project-manager12-month-recurring-contract-itcommunications-singapore-central-singapore-14867654 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544