Associate Product Manager, APAC - CRM
Our client is a Global Product Development Centre providing best-in-class software and solutions supporting the digital ambitions of the Real Estate industry. As an Associate Product Manager, you will be a key contributor in defining the future ecosystem focusing of Workplace Experience and Mobility, Smart Buildings and Workplaces. You will be driving the execution of the CRM product vision and roadmap while aligning to business objectives in the Asia Pacific region. Responsibilities:
- Perform an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals for the CRM product
- Be familiar with business processes, gather product requirements, identify areas for improvement, and ensuring that solutions meet business needs.
- Analysis of competitor products and make proactive suggestions on features.
- Own product requirements and specifications and drive the product development schedule from design to launch.
- Conduct ongoing reviews of business processes and requests, gather critical information, and effectively communicate insights for prioritization and recommendations.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories and define success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
- Leads sprint planning and grooming sessions to deliver on time and on budget
- Perform deep analysis and regularly report on product performance indicators, usage and adoption rates of products and make recommendations to drive improvement
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams across engineering, operations, UX design and client delivery to deliver on the product roadmap and vision.
- Experience in full software lifecycle management and business analysis in an agile environment.
- Exposure to regional stakeholders and experience in performing business analysis through data-driven and customer-centric design approach
- Understanding of data models, CRM systems such as Salesforce and/or Microsoft dynamics, along with the usage of Azure DevOps and ProductPlan
- Analytical mindset and strong business acumen
- Ability to navigate with ambiguity and solve problems
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and encourage collaboration in a product development environment in a matrix org structure.
For more information you can email Celestine Chia
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 527291
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/HzHyLe/associate-product-manager-apac-crm-itcommunications-singapore-048619-singapore-14817763 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544