- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Associate, PMO and Client Insights, nexus
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Associate, PMO and Client Insights, nexusAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Coordinate deadlines, dependencies and deliverables across the entire project.
- Assist in preparing progress and planning documentation for reporting
- Attend all client and staff meetings pertaining to project
- Work with partners and vendors on project milestone deliverables, including setting up workshops and tracking co-creation requirements
- Manage project budges, and purchase requisitions
- Create and manage both internal and external beta test groups of volunteers to gather feedback and work with stream leads to make recommendations and improve experience
- Conduct ongoing research on competitors, best practices across the world and across industries.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Possess good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and deliver on time
- Customer first mindset, team spirit and highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications (ie. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
- Passion for understanding user behaviours and needs to create top-notch experiences
- Ability to work in start-up mode: be very comfortable and adapt to changes as they happen, be a team player, doing what is required to hit deadlines and deliverables.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.