Associate, Mortgage Retention - Sales, Distribution and Business Development
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Nov 17 2017-11-28
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate, Mortgage Retention.
In this role, you will
- Provide accurate and relevant advice and solutions to existing mortgage customers
- Ensure proper verification of customers is performed in adherence to internal and external policies and guidelines before revealing information of information
- Keep up to date with changes to guidelines, policies and regulations to ensure quality service and compliance
- Keep up to date with changes in packages and benefits offered
- Timely feedback to Team Head on issues or patterns encountered
- Ownership of call to probe and investigate on enquiries before escalating call
- Understand the needs of customer and refer potential customers to sales managers
- Perform repricing, restructuring and loan extension requests, handle redemption and other mortgage enquiries for existing customers
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Diploma holder with relevant working experience in mortgage products
- Outspoken with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Pleasant personality
- Able to handle stress
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A3D2
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited