Associate, Marketing Manager - Digital/Emerging Payments, Cards & Unsecured Loans, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Advocate digital & cashless initiatives to customers and merchants
- Brief and oversee the work of internal stakeholders and external agencies to execute A&P campaigns
- To execute marketing efforts within allocated budget.
- Use PR and Social Media to create awareness and drive usage for merchants
- Leverage on analytics to be more targeted in marketing efforts
- Perform all banking activities in accordance to internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Executing digital marketing efforts of the product
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in Digital Marketing / Credit Cards / Banking Industry is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with good service and business aptitude who enjoy working in a fast-paced marketing environment
- Able to relate well with people of all levels.
- Meticulous and numeric
- Proficiency in presentation tools, including MS Office
- Understand digital marketing
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.