Our client is one of the world's leading financial group looking to add a highly motivated, team player with strong corporate finance skills to support the growing financing activity across both Private Equity sponsor clients and Corporates.
- Support execution of acquisition finance transactions for financial sponsor and corporate clients
- Undertake financial modelling and credit diligence, including for structured leveraged finance transactions
- Prepare client presentations, and develop client relationships through deal execution and pitching
- Support the relationship management and coverage of Private Equity sponsor clients
- Undertake capital structure and ratings analysis for corporate clients
- Prepare internal materials and assist with managing internal approval processes
- Assist with review / negotiate legal documentation including commitments papers and credit agreements.
- 3-5 years of corporate finance and/or financial advisory experience
- Skilled in financial modelling, credit analysis and documentation
- Strong stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments
- Singaporean National or PR is a must.