Investment Services Private Market and Finance Department
The Investment Services Private Market and Finance (ISPVMF) Department is responsible for investment services for the private market and financial management across the GIC group. It is responsible for providing operations and reporting support to the private market business of GIC as well as budgeting, accounting, payment processing, cash management, tax and financial & management reporting services to all departments, corporate management companies and the global offices of the GIC group. It is involved in deal structuring and closing, transaction processing, administration and accounting of investment holding companies, review of financial controls for asset operations, cash & securities reconciliation, valuation and financial reporting for assets under management, and external debt financing.
Investment Services (Real Estate)
The Investment Services Management (Real Estate) team sits within ISPVMF department. With more than 500 separate Real Estate investments spanning over 40 countries, the Investment Services Management team for Real Estate plays a vital role to provide investment and asset management support to Real Estate Investment Professionals. This includes propagating industry best practices, improving efficiency by process design, providing timely and accurate performance reporting and overseeing the process of ingesting and presenting data to ensure GIC Real Estate continues to retain its competitive edge. The team also manages the Real Estate portfolio insurance program to ensure sufficient protection of downside risks.
An excellent opportunity now arises for an Associate to join the team.
• Work with stakeholders across global offices and departments to ensure complete, accurate and timely reporting of investment metrics
• Manage reporting processes and perform data quality checks
• Build and maintain dashboards to facilitate regular portfolio reporting and analysis
• Actively seek and drive improvements to existing processes to achieve greater efficiency and enhance reporting capabilities
• Work with technology colleagues to project manage and implement enhancements to portfolio reporting capabilities
• Establish strong rapport and engagement with stakeholders to better anticipate and address business needs
• 1 to 3 years of working experience in a financial institution, specifically in the area of performance/ portfolio reporting or accounting.
• Possess initiative and strong learning agility, and is detail oriented.
• Comfortable working with data, and learning new technology applications and analytics tools. Knowledge of SQL is an edge.
• Good team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Able to multi-task and thrives in a fast-paced environment.