Associate, Infrastructure Credit Risk
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 09 Apr 18 2018-04-09
Global investment management firm, newly raised infrastructure private debt fund with Asia Pacific focus, based in Singapore
- Global investment management firm
- Newly raised infrastructure private debt fund with Asia Pacific focus
- Based in Singapore
A global investment management firm has recently launched a private debt fund for Asia Pacific where they will focus on infrastructure across established and emerging markets such as India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia and China. This is a new venture into private credit and they seek to bolster the credit risk capabilities of the team. The fund will focus on high yield private debt.
The Associate will work closely with the investment team to analyse the risk of new credit deals and also portfolio management from a risk perspective. They require someone with a keen eye for identifying and understanding the true credit risk of deals in the infrastructure sector across Asia Pacific, who can make deal structuring recommendations to create higher revenue and reduce the risk of investments. The Associate will also be involved with portfolio management, to understand the risk profile of the portfolio, and make recommendations to the team regarding the fund’s exposure to particular geographies or assets.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in the real assets sector, preferably infrastructure
- Experience within a credit risk team in a bank or in a private debt fund
- A strong risk mindset, able to analyse debt deals and understand the risk associated with transactions and collateral within infrastructure
- A solid understanding of private loans, middle market debt, mezzanine lending and high yield credit deals
- Understanding of portfolio management from a risk perspective
- Fluency in English essential
- Mandarin or other relevant language capabilities desirable.
To explore the opportunity in more detail please contact Alice (email@example.com).