We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
Internal Audit Department (IAD)
Internal Audit Department (IAD) has been tasked with the mandate to foster a strong governance and control environment in GIC. IAD provides an independent assessment of GIC's governance, risk management and internal control environment to key stakeholders including the Board of Directors and senior management. IAD acts as a trusted business partner working closely with the GIC group of companies and investment holding entities to bring about positive changes to the control environment and culture and thereby support senior management decision making.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join the Information Technology (IT) Audit team, where the key roles and responsibilities include: Responsibilities
- Conduct IT audits and reviews of technology platforms, operating systems and business processes.
- Evaluate system related controls supporting applications and business processes, as part of integrated audits
- Develop and execute audit tests using data analytic tools
- Identify risk areas and provide recommendations/advice on mitigating actions for these IT risks and controls
- Provide clear and organized documentation of the audit processes and findings
- Benchmark against best market practices, review and recommend improvements to existing audit processes and methodologies
- Participate in department and corporate related initiatives
- A good tertiary qualification preferably in the area of audit, IT, accounting or banking
- Has professional qualifications such as CISA, CISSP
- At least 4 years of IT audit or IT risk management work experience and have programming experience.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in the use of data analytics and visualization tools (e.g. Python, SQL, ACL, Alteryx, Tableau)
- A good understanding of emerging technology risks and trends
- Self-motivated, independent in thought process and yet displays strong team orientation
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to engage and network with stakeholders at different level