- Contract, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Associate, Group Accounting Policies (1 year contract)
Associate, Group Accounting Policies (1 year contract)This is a project contract role to assist the Group Finance implementation of new Murex system. It will encompass working with various functions - risk, operations and technology, business units as well as performing testing and updates on the progress.
This roles involve preparing test plans, determining accounting entries and evaluating test results during the implementation phase.
Reporting to: VP, Group Financial Control and Advisory -Group Accounting Policies.
- Good degree in accountancy, finance or IT.
- At least 2 years' experience in the financial services sector.
- Strong data analytical skills with well-rounded experience in various core finance areas and familiarity with financial instruments.
- Good oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to foster collaboration with internal and external parties.