Associate, Global Client Structuring Desk, FX/FX Derivatives
- Jun 03, 2021
Great Opportunity within a Financial Market Structuring Desk Associate, Global Client Structuring Desk, FX/FX Derivatives
Our client is looking for an Associate level banker with 3-5 years of experience in FX/FX Derivatives within their Global Markets Division for Asia, Treasury Department. The successful candidate will support the department's business plan of identifying new revenue opportunities, building customer and revenue business to align to the Bank's direction/vision.
- Support product platform development, improvement of technical expertise of sales and other client-facing personnel and client marketing activities for FX/Derivatives business in Asia.
- Delivery and support the delivery of relevant banking services to customers to meet revenue targets for the team.
- Lead business development activity, such as product specific marketing initiatives.
- Contribute to strengthen customer-oriented FX/Derivatives businesses across the region.
- Work in partnership with Credit to resolve any credit related issues with deals or new products.
- Contribute to the development of client or counterparty facing reports, proposals and presentation,
- Provide input into deals to ensure pricing, product offerings and the structuring of the deal is
- Execute transactions, within specified limits and manage a large trading book dealing with complex transactions.
- At least 3 years of relevant market experience in interest rates
- Proficient in Excel and or VBA knowledge
- Good relevant industry experience and knowledge of the competitor landscape.
- In depth knowledge in products including but not limited to FX and Derivatives.
- Strong understanding in local regulations to mitigate risk to the Bank with transactions.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371