Associate, Fund Management and Reporting, China Fund (Real Estate)
- Permanent, Full time
- TRI-CAP CONSULTING PTE. LTD. , EA Licence No: 17C8777
- 18 Mar 19
This is a role involving Fund Administration and Reporting functions for a China Fund.
- Responsible for the preparation and timely delivery of all the monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc investor reporting.
- Prepare quarterly notices e.g. capital account statement, distribution, net asset value and returns calculation and track investors equity position. Respond to regular and ad hoc investor requests.
- Prepare internal quarterly portfolio summary information, responsible for analyses and produce Fund-level business plans within reporting timelines.
- Involved in fund-level portfolio models that track actual and forecast financial event, project performance scenarios and calculate internal rates of return, NCREIF returns, distributions and promotes, etc. Improve models and data analysis as necessary.
- Perform on-going monitoring and review of the Fund’s covenants and compliance including risk management, insurance, governance, tax and filing.
- Oversee annual budget review process and periodic reforecasts of Fund performance.
- Work closely with Treasury and Accounting team to manage sources and uses of capital of the Fund.
- Support the execution of asset acquisition by the Fund, calculate projected return for the proposed investment.
- Support on-boarding new investors, preparing for investors due diligence.
- Support the Fund management team on fund related matters including tracking asset leasing and operating performance, asset value changes e.g. valuation, securing internal and investor approvals, investors audit and compliance co-ordination, fund raising activities etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy, finance or related field. Good working knowledge of Singapore and International Accounting Standards.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in listed real estate or private equity fund. Familiarity with China real estate is a plus.
- Well-versed in financial modeling and fund business presentation. Strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals and financial analysis. Experience in fund reporting is a plus.
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment. Excellent administrative and business support skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270