Associate, Fullstack Developer
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Description
As a full stack developer, you are to assist application team running Treasury & Market Trading Systemn to build new cutting edge trading system using modern technology stack. In the course of this engagement, deep immersion into the daily support/development work culture will be required to allow the engineer to fully understand the daily grind which the application team experiences and with that to come out with better improvement in operation. As T&M continues to build cutting edge capabilities into its modern trading system, we are inviting candidates who possess deep knowledge in both areas of IT technical skills and strong background on Treasury Markets products to join T&O ITT department in our exciting journey to build the next generation trading system. This role requires a good technical competency to ensure the underlying performance of the services are fast and data synchronization are adhered to. Requirements
- Experience in one or more of the following language: Python/Java.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills with good understanding of technical risks emerging out of architecture decisions.
- Experience with developing applications and setting up automations in a Linux environment, with sound knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
- Development skills with experience in real time, distributed and highly secured environments.
- Experience with developing test cases and ensuring appropriate test coverage through unit and automated testing.
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and to automate routine tasks.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and capable of working under pressure without compromising development processes and productivity.
- Strong, committed and reliable team player, able to take direction but also willing to contribute to discussions on design and strategy.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to deal with and form good relationships with the business and other technology groups through day to day support and project work
- Interest in financial technologies, new technology tools and the ability to learn.
- Familiarity with the CI/CD pipline and other DevOps concenpts
- Familiarity to agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Contribute and add value across the entire codebase
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field that involves programming, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 5 years technology experience.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.