Associate, Frontend Engineer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
- Designing and building mobile applications for the react platform.
- Ensuring quality and performance of libraries and application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving development bottlenecks.
- Maintaining the react shared CICD pipeline with the DevOps team.
- Supporting development teams before their final release.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the core libraries (Networking, error handling, templating).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Experience with third party libraries such as Redux, Redux Saga and webpack.
- Experience with industry standard design patterns such as MVVM, Dependency Injection,etc
- Knowledge of analytic tracking tools including Adobe Analytics.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git.
- Proficient in dependency management tools including NPM.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration including Jenkins and Groovy.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.