Associate, External Relationship Management
- Not Specified
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Business: Retail Businesses
The Client Business teams are responsible for the strategy and distribution of BlackRock’s products, including open-end funds, closed-end funds, alternatives, and managed accounts, among others, working in partnership with financial intermediaries. We have teams across U.S. and Canada, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking an Associate that provides coverage for the South East Asia Retail Team within BlackRock’s Client Business Group. The team is devoted to the development of BlackRock’s retail distribution efforts and the management of client relationships in South East Asian countries excluding Singapore.
This role works closely with sales to facilitate client relationship and account management. The right candidate should be an individual with strong sales or sales support experience across the South East Asia channels. Reports into the Director, Head of South East Asia Retail Business within the BlackRock’s Client Business Group.
- Work closely with sales to facilitate client relationships and account management for SEA ex Singapore clients.
- Responsible for day to day management of sales support activities for the Retail sales team
- Coordinate and partner closely with different internal departments, including legal, compliance, and operations teams to ensure seamless sales operations
- Work closely with Marketing team based in Singapore and Hong Kong for new products and campaign launches as required
- Support due diligence on clients and facilitate onboarding of new funds
- Responsible for regular reporting, analyse reports and sales data and be able to highlight potential opportunities and issues
- Conduct marketing / industrial research and suggest solutions for client issues / problems
- Responsible for providing performance data to clients, answering client queries on products and other sales related matters
- Preparation of sales decks and presentation materials for the sales team
- Assist in drafting sales leaflets and flyers for clients as required
- Perform competitive analysis on BlackRock funds
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in investment management / wealth management industry ideally in South East Asia and have a proven track record in local client engagement
- Able to engage and communicate in a local South East Asian language to build strong client relationship and foster business partnership.
- Sound knowledge in financial markets / mutual funds and ETF
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to multi – task in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to speak languages is a plus (in particular Thai)
- Detailed minded, reliable and well organized
- University graduate
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Mature and independent, self-motivated and a strong team player
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any field
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.