As part of Global Sage's growth plans in Singapore, we are looking for a highly energetic individual to join us as an Associate where he or she will be supporting a highly established team in our Singapore office. In this capacity, you will be working in a team to deliver strategic recruitment solutions to our clients in the financial services industry.
Associate – Financial Services Executive Search
Global Sage is a globally recognised, retained executive search firm headquartered in Hong Kong. Our sole focus is serving leading clients in the financial services and commodities industries. With our 20-year history, we operate from ten key locations around the world. Our unique approach combines the best of a boutique executive search practice with the capabilities and resources of a large global firm. We are consistently ranked as a global leader, receiving No. 1 and No. 2 ranking from 2001 to 2013 from major international publications.
As part of our growth plans in Singapore, we are looking for a highly energetic individual to join us as an Associate where he or she will be supporting a highly established team in our Singapore office. In this capacity, you will be working in a team to deliver strategic recruitment solutions to our clients in the financial services industry.
- Source and Screen CVs and profiles of candidates according to the Job requirements
- Building knowledge on the Financial Services Industry in the Asia Pacific region, especially Investment Banking, Corporate & Transaction Banking, Asset Management and other areas within Financial Services
- Develop candidate relationships and contacts through active networking
- Gathering industry information regarding the talent market via cold calling, internet search and through other available resources
- Assist in updating internal database and maintaining the information flow
- Supporting recruitment assignments for various positions from junior to senior management roles
- Develop presentation materials for client meetings
- Coordinate and manage candidate interviews
- Degree holder with at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the executive search/recruitment industry
- Strong passion in financial services and sourcing talent in Asia
- Driven individual with strong communication and listening skills
- Proactive, Independent and Relationship oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Target-driven, self-motivated and persistent
- To be based in Singapore
What we offer:
- A lucrative career opportunity with one of the globally established financial services executive search firms in the region
- Opportunity to learn the recruitment dynamics and to work closely with some of the globally recognised financial services organisations in Asia
- On the Job Training and mentoring on how to source the best talent in the market and building the candidate and client portfolio
- To be part of a great team to support you in building your career
To start exploring this career opportunity, please send your updated CV in PDF or MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information:
(a) Current & Expected salary
(b) Date of availability
(c) Resident Status in Singapore
We look forward to hearing from you!