Associate, Equities Dealer (Institutional Sales), DBS Vickers Securities
Business Function DBS Vickers Securities is the wholly-owned brokerage arm of DBS Bank. Headquartered in Singapore, we provide a comprehensive blend of services for retail and institutional clients. We also have strong presence in Hong Kong, Thailand and Indonesia, as well as offices in USA and UK, and partnerships and affiliations across the rest of Asia. DBS Vickers Securities offers a broad range of services, which include share placement and trading, Exchange Traded Funds, and securities custodial services. We are also an active player in the distribution of primary and secondary issues in the Singapore and regional Capital Markets. DBS Vickers Securities looks for individuals who are intellectually curious, creative and analytically interested in conducting in-depth evaluations of company performance and enjoy working in a challenging environment.
- Facilitate Sales Trading including Market Side Execution for Equity orders globally as well as Crypto markets.
- Perform trade execution of equity orders globally. He/she will need to execute institutional orders via our Order Management System.
- Locally, the person will have to work orders directly into the SGX. Regionally and globally, the person will need to execute via appointed brokers and regional offices.
- Actively cover Institutional desk clients end-to-end.
- Effectively manage clients queries and manual orders from High Net Worth clients, including private, institutional and direct access clients.
- Help to grow our execution offering by actively engaging with end clients.
- Follow regulations, compliance polices, desk policies, procedures and guidelines
- Manage post trade reporting and record keeping.
â€<â€< Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor Degree / professional qualification of CFA an advantage with a minimum of 2 -3 years relevant experience with knowledge in Equity Execution
- Professional certifications - preferably a Licensed Trading Representative with SGX / MAS ie.possess CMFAS certification (M1, M5, M6, M6A
- Driven, hungry and highly motivated team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in trading equity with basic understanding of Trading Systems both in a high touch and low touch environment prefered.
- Knowledge of Trading Order Management Systems, Bloomberg, MS Office suites ie Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint etc
- Effective communication skills , able to liase with team members, clients and stakeholders
- Meticulous and analytical with attention to detail and ability to cope well under pressure and work in a fast pace environment.