Associate Engineer (Singnet)
- Ensure SMOD server is updated correctly with customer's technical information
- Work closely with the Work Order Processing team to commission circuits
- Answer internal department and AM enquiries on matters pertaining to the service commissioning
- Support migration of customer circuits due to equipment has reached end of life or network change
- Personnel must be proficient in Cisco/ Juniper/ Nokia/ Huawei router configurations
- Personnel must be proficient in configuring BGP/Static protocol and understand how to troubleshoot routing problems
- Personnel must have understanding of Internet Community Servers eg APNIC, RADB
- Diploma in Information Technology / Network Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineering from a recognized institution, or relevant experience.
- Strong team player with drive to take on challenging roles.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and able to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Preferably knowledge of router configuration.
- Certification in CCNA and/or CCNP/JNCIA is desirable as IP technologies are increasingly being deployed in mobile network.