Associate Engineer, Mobile Network Access
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
Associate Engineer, reporting to 4G/5G Nationwide Project Manager, Mobile Network Access will manage 4G/5G Nationwide site deployment project. Responsibilities:
The Ideal candidate should have/be:
- Manage deployment of both outdoor and inbuilding 4G/5G nationwide projects.
- Communicate to project teams and management on project status and risks.
- Co-ordinate with contractors, mobile operators, agencies, building management and project stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of site build within budget.
- Provide regular update on projects status to project manager to stay abreast of resource progress and project status.
- Other work as assigned by the supervisor.
- Min. Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Possess a strong passion in mobile technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment to meet technology changes and business requirements with aggressive deadlines.
- Detail oriented, dependable, analytic skills, effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent in vendor and stakeholder management.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.