Associate Engineer INOC
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020 Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal candidate should possess:
- To perform 24x7 shift duty and operations support.
- To perform network surveillance in areas of Mobile, Transport, Broadband, Voice, TV and Radio Base station.
- To closely monitor the system alarms/tickets and perform escalation to tier 2 operations teams fault resolution.
- To work with Technical Help Desk support units to manage customer complaints from consumer and business customers.
- To work with overseas carriers to resolve customer complaint issues from Corporate and Consumer customers.
- Ensure that all planned maintenance activities are carried out in accordance to the change management process.
- To perform escalation support during system outages such activate the Point of Contact, send incident escalation notifications to the management and support Incident Manager to ensure incident escalation process is adhered to by the Incident Recovery Teams.
- Prepare daily shift report on shift performance such as Incident Summary, Change Activities summary, Outstanding Tickets Summary.
- Work with the Team Lead to establish new or enhance existing process and update Operational instructions to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of the NOC operations.
- Perform administrative tasks to support the daily operations.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronics & Communications Engineering, Electronics, Info-Comm Technology.
- 2 years relevant experience working in telecommunications or multimedia engineering would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on mobile technologies would be an advantage.
- Good report writing skills, conversant in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.