Associate Engineer, Broadcast Solutions
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020 Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Maintaining all the software and hardware in relation to security/Network
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats
- Sourcing and implementing new security solutions to better protect the organisation
- Articulate systems and methodologies as well as reply to security-related events and support in remediation efforts
- Handle and support ticketing request in relation to firewall/Network rules and config change
- Involved in network architectural planning and design, engage key stakeholders on project built and delivery, improve operational efficiency and process optimization.
- Liaising with vendors to implement security and network solutions
- Degree/Diploma in Information systems or computer engineering/science
- Technical know-how of security network devices (switches, antivirus, firewalls, cryptography, SIEM) and any other security networking hardware or software tools
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as WAN/LAN connectivity, transport types and protocols
- Experience in working with Routers and Switch Platforms implementation
- Good team player, Self-confident, motivated, and independent
- Attention to details and good problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.