- $60000 - $100000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 01 Feb 18
Associate Energy Marketer - Singapore
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: $60000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
80,000 - 120,000We are currently working with a leading global energy derivatives trading firm with its Asia hub based in Singapore, who are currently seeking to add an additional person to it sales team. Ideally the candidate will have a reasonable understanding of energy and derivative markets, possibly gained in an oil company, bank or a price reporting agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast moving company that trains its staff thoroughly and tends to promote from within.
• Supporting a sales team and the traders as appropriate
• Preparing daily market commentaries to send to the client base
• Bespoke reports and market analysis as appropriate
• Marketing, pricing, and execution of commodities derivatives transactions for corporate and financial institutions.
• Process – negotiate legal documentation and manage counterparty risk and profitability generated by transactions
• Clear interactions and follow up with internal operational and risk management teams
• Direct contact with clients
• A strong desire to make a career in energy sales and marketing
• 2 - 4years experience working for a financial institution
• Energetic, personable and positive attitude for client facing role.
• Ideally, a reasonable understanding of energy and/or derivative markets, possibly gained in an oil company, bank or a price reporting agency
• Must be a team player and a cultural fit within the team
• Good working knowledge of Excel macros
• Must speak English, any other Asian language such as mandarin will be a plus as you will be dealing with the Asian markets.
• Must be currently based in Singapore or willing to relocate to there
To apply please send a WORD copy of your CV to: