Senior Practice Head - Insurance, Wealth, Investment, Technology
An established multi-jurisdictional international Trust Management firm with presence across APAC, EMEA and America is inviting an experienced Trust Relationship Management professional to join the team. Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be part of the team in delivering to the firm’s established and renowned list of clients globally.
- Deliver a full suite of trust and corporate services to clients
- Maintain and develop a portfolio of ongoing client relationship, with a view to identify new opportunity while ensuring client satisfaction
- Serve as a “A” signatory for the trust company
- Efficiently and effectively lead and manage initiatives and projects
- Conduct regular review and analysis of business performance
- Comply with the Group’s internal control and audit standards
- Attend firm’s Group Marketing events and other social events as appropriate
- Manage ad hoc projects
- Strong technical knowledge of the trust and corporate structures
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- Strong work ethic; professional, approachable, results oriented, decisive
- Fluent written and spoken English. Ability to write and speak in Mandarin would be an advantage due to business requirements.
- Inquisitive, self-motivated and able to inspire others to a high level of achievement
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory and compliance regime
- Possess at least 7 to 10 years of trust experience or applicable trust administration experience
- Experience in client relationship management in Private Client industry
- Degree and qualifications in the relevant fields, STEP Diploma qualification would be an advantage
- Proficient user of Microsoft Packages including Power point, Excel and Word
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV via email@example.com if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Feel free to pass this opportunity along if you have a friend that might be a great fit to the role!
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Glenn Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reg No: R1106685