- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 22 Apr 18
Associate Director / Director, Business Analyst, FCC
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Associate Director / Director, Business Analyst, FCCJob Responsibilities
* Collate, analyse and interpret data in reports to senior management and relevant governance/risk committees.
* Design and maintain dashboards and metrics that allow FCC to dynamically monitor financial crime risk and operational performance for key FCC processes.
* Analyse and interpret data to produce reports that help the bank identify and manage emerging areas of risk / vulnerability and thus drive remediation action within the FCC function.
* Identify and assess project interdependencies (dependency type, profile, specifications and timelines) to determine the critical path and control standards.
* Implement projects in response to changes to policies/procedures.
* Identify and actively engage with various key stakeholders to ensure the success of the project/program.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Lead the Project team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
* Conduct business analysis to determine and document changes to processes, procedures and desktop operating instructions.
* Support the project manager, the project business lead and other project stakeholders in the delivery of the project goals.
* Produce the relevant project artefacts and materials in time for committee meetings.
* Manage specified projects with full adherence to ePMO governance standards and contribute to the development and administration of the programme PMO governance and standards.
* Partner with the project manager to determine milestones and produce project plans and estimates.
* Perform business analysis activities including requirements gathering, requirement analysis, process mapping, process improvement and alignment, creation of business requirement documents, creation of test scripts and test plans, engaging with relevant stakeholders including technology teams, conducting and supporting end-user testing and issue resolution.
* Support the project's key governance committees and working groups.
* Display leadership and teamwork across the Financial Crime Compliance organisation as many key resources are owned by stakeholders outside your hierarchy.
* Proactively engage with stakeholders across projects, functions and regions as required.
* Experience in a banking environment is required. Experience in compliance would be advantageous.
* Well versed in the use of business analysis tools including MS Visio.
* Strong written and spoken communication skills, in English.
* A collaborative working style, a solution-oriented mindset and attention to detail
* Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group
Solve Problems - Individual Contributor
Achieve Results - Individual Contributor
Compliance Policies and Standards - Entry
Surveillance (including Screening and Monitoring) - Entry
Manage Change - Core
Manage Projects - Entry
Business Analysis (Banking) - Core
Business Process Analysis / Modelling - Advanced
QUALIFICATIONS - training, licenses, memberships and certifications
* Degree from a recognized University