The main responsibilities of this role will be to lead and manage a small trust administration team, whilst working closely with the Managing Director and Business Development Director. In this role, you will responsible for the operations and service standards of their area whilst creating strong profitable relationships with clients. To successfully manage and motivate their team, promoting a culture of teamwork through excellent leadership.
- Guide, motivate and oversee all staff in the trust administration team to ensure their workloads are undertaken professionally and without risk to the company or clients.
- To manage the day-to-day administration of the Private Client team specifically covering a varied and complex portfolio of trust structures, and to maintain a wide knowledge and understanding of trust and corporate administration generally, to include money laundering, compliance and relevant legislation.
- Act as a Director on a number of client companies.
- To develop close working relationships with all clients within the Corporate Services and Fund Services teams, and to strengthen key relationships through regular contact.
- To ensure absolute compliance with KYC procedures in order to maintain knowledge of the client business and to ensure operational workloads are being managed effectively to minimise risk to the Group
- Work closely with Business Development Director with the on-boarding of new business within the Group.