Associate Director, Transformation Management (Risk and Change) - Data & Privacy Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
• Identify/escalate risk/issues and define mitigation strategies in support of established quality and risk management processes
• Provide centralized coordination and support for all Risk related matters including the tracking and measurement of risk reduction strategies
• Support the team on risk, control and governance from an Operational Risk Self-Assessment (RCSA) perspective
• Support the identification, assessment, mitigation, reporting / escalation of all identified Operational Risk exposures, as well as the compliance of data & privacy polices & standards and records management
• Support risk data sourcing, collation, tooling, and reporting requirements
• Develop and maintain the Data Quality, Records Management and Privacy Operational risk and control dashboards
• Work closely with Business and Functions as well as Second Line of Defence (2LOD) stakeholders to identify, assess and manage programme related risks
• Support with any related assurance and audit processes as required
Change and Adoption
• Support the embedding of new processes into BAU and target operating model design with relevant stakeholders
• Maintain a detailed understanding of the team's tasks and activity across multiple projects, including status, release dates, issues/risks, readiness & impact points, and report adoption status to various stakeholders
• Stay abreast of current project scope and timelines
• Develop and validate the team's change management approach including readiness planning, plans for adoption, training, and communications
• Develop and deliver materials to support the successful adoption of change solutions for various audience types (non-technical business teams, and technical teams,) which include communication plans, SharePoint product sites, project tracking, readiness checklists, quick reference guides, FAQs, stakeholder analysis, and other change management materials in partnership with program stakeholders
• Manage and complete multiple concurrent assignments, according to established team standards and templates
• Collaborate with various teams across the Group to develop promote and measure adoption of solutions, standards and processes deployed by the Programme.
• Project Managers & Workstream Leads
• Head Operations, Data Management and Privacy
• Head Data Management and Privacy Operations
• Head of Process and Controls (Data, Privacy and Records)
• Business and Function stakeholders
• CFCC, Operational Risks and all 2nd Line of Defence
• A min. of 5 years' experience in a Compliance or Risk related role, with ability to demonstrate strong governance and control capabilities. Audit experience is an advantage.
• A solid understanding in SCB Operational Risk Framework, and Policies and Standards.
• Excellent critical thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Experience in Data Quality, Privacy or Records Management risks and/or processes would be an advantage Valued Behaviours Do the right thing
: Be brave, be the change; Think client; Live with integrity Never Settle:
Continuously improve and innovate; Simplify; Learn from your successes and failures Better together:
See more in others; How can I help? Build for the long term
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .