Associate Director, Transformation Management (Effectiveness) - Data & Privacy Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
• Works with PMO and workstreams to support and ensure the implementation of programme delivery is in line with the Bank's control and governance framework
• Ensure all project deliverables, artefacts and approvals are stored in a structured format for future recovery and audit
• Prepare status reporting as required for stakeholder requirements, and programme office, including PWG, PgSC, ePMO and other engagements as required
• Implement governance standards across the project, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of project deliverables
• Ensure that Clarity is up to date including Project static, RAG status, key milestones, financials, risks, dependencies, issues and resource forecasts, and that they are tracked and reported to the appropriate governance bodies
• Ensure that all submissions to committees and working groups (PED, Red Packs, Closure Reports, Benefit Reports, Progress Reports, etc.) are of the right quality and are timely
• Support financial and resource planning and management activities to ensure that Programme is adequately resourced and managed within set budgets.
• Run daily, weekly and monthly agile rituals efficiently
• Track work progress to identify blockages and divergence from allocated tasks
• Act as a Scrum Master's (SM) with key objective to ensure that Scrum is understood and enacted, and to maximize the value created by Scrum Teams. As Scrum Master serve multiple Scrum Teams as a facilitator, teacher, coach, mentor, manager, impediment remover and change agent.
• Removes obstacles or impediments to the team's progress, escalates to Delivery Owner and/ or Head as required.
• Coaches and mentors team members in adopting Agile practices and having a truly Agile mindset (including ownership, self-organisation & continuous improvement).
• Guides the team in process improvement, helps them to identify its strengths and weaknesses and achieve optimum productivity.
• Supports team by liaising with 3rd parties, inspecting daily progress towards Sprint Goal and maintaining Agile Metrics and tools.
• Manage and create Jira portfolio, Dashboards with forward looking release plan and management
• Head Operations- Data Management & Privacy
• Head of Process and Controls (Data, Privacy and Records_
• Central PMO
• Transformation Management & Delivery Office
• Project Managers / Workstream leads
Current certification as a scrum master (CSM or PSM I) preferred. If presently uncertified, the candidate must sit for the CSM or PSM 1 exam and receive a passing exam score within 6 months of being hired.
Additional agile certifications will be regarded as a bonus, e.g. CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner), PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner), PMI-ACP (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner), etc.
• Scrum Master / Agile Project Management experience in large and complex, multi-geography, multi-disciplinary projects
• CSP, CSPO, PSPO, PMI-ACP preferred
• Certification in PMP will be an advantage
• Experience in agile methodologies & test-driven development
• Experience in managing scrum artefacts (e.g. burndown charts, product backlogs, user stories in JIRA)
• Strong data and business analysis skills. Experience in BI tools such as Microstrategy & Tableau will be an advantage.
• Ability to excel in a quick-paced environment, multi-task & deliver to tight deadlines
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
• Strong Microsoft especially Powerpoint and Excel/spreadsheet skills
• Knowledge of Clarity and ePMO Project Management Standards (PMS) will be an advantage Valued Behaviours Do the right thing
: Be brave, be the change; Think client; Live with integrity Never Settle:
Continuously improve and innovate; Simplify; Learn from your successes and failures Better together:
See more in others; How can I help? Build for the long term
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .