See job description for details
About The Role
- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Exciting opportunity within Transaction Banking, Singapore
- Reports to the Head of Transaction Banking Fin. Institutions (TBFI), South & South East Asia
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, full time
As an Associate Director, FI (Financial Institution) Sales, you will have the responsibility for maximising Transaction Banking opportunities for FIG clients across the South & South East Asia region.
- Work with the team to define and implement tactical sales strategies / initiatives for their respective client portfolio.
- Engage in customer planning and proactively follow-up on new business leads by closely working with TB FI Account Management, Relationship Managers and Product Managers
- Contribution to business strategy by partnering with FIG Coverage, Product and Service teams.
- Identify opportunities for Transaction Banking process improvement, quality service delivery, and customer focus
- Proactively escalate risk and compliance issues to the appropriate business partner when necessary
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Relevant FIG industry & Transaction banking experience is desirable
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Familiarity with ANZ's Transaction Banking offering is preferred
- Demonstrated skills in senior stakeholder management, collaboration and the ability to manage internal & external relationships
- Excellent in communication skills (verbal & written)
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (SIN007186)