Associate Director, Sales South & South East Asia
JobDescription : The Role:
Associate Director, Sales South and South East Asia The Location:
The primary purpose of this role is the generation of revenues in the South & South East Asia region from new and existing clients of Ratings Services through the development and execution of sales strategies in the region. Additionally the management of relationships of Singapore based existing clients and key intermediaries is a core function of this position. Responsibilities:
- Achieve revenue targets for South & South East Asia region
- Increase penetration into new and high growth markets, through extensive client outreach
- Increase yield from existing customer base through delivery of full product suite with a focus on increasing revenue from financial institutions
- Increase sales of non-traditional products to cross border issuers and developed local markets to reduce revenue volatility through engaging in high value adding sales calls
- Undertake pro-active outreach program with prospects and significant intermediaries and influencers on a consistent basis
- Drive the rollout of new products such as bank loan ratings in South & South East Asia through the identification and development of relationships with key market participants and industry bodies.
- Develop and implement renewal pricing policy across the region
About S&P Global Ratings
- Sales Experience - requires minimum seven years in client facing sales roles including exposure to consultative sales techniques
- Market experience - minimum of seven years financial industry exposure including corporate and structured financing techniques, mergers and acquisitions, operation of debt capital markets and financial institution and corporate balance sheet funding techniques. Experience in bank syndication markets viewed favorably.
- Educational experience - tertiary qualified, preferable in a finance and marketing related discipline.
- Must be fluent in written and oral Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Previous experience in a financial institution selling/marketing financial/professional services would be preferred. Existing experience in finance and corporate sector in Singapore a distinct advantage
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.