Associate Director, Relationship Manager - Government & Public Sector
Our Sales team is rapidly expanding and now seeking an experienced, results-oriented hunter to join our growing Government & Public Sector sales team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with other Government Sector sales executives, Global and Regional Sector Lead and a client support team to help develop and close new sales opportunities in both green field and existing clients within the Regional Government.
We are looking for someone who will remain hungry and excited to drive new businesses, so proven sales expertise is a must.
Your compensation package will include a base salary with variable compensation based on performance against annual revenue goals and objectives. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively identifying and driving new business opportunities with potential targets in the Government & Public sector
- Maintaining a pipeline of meetings, presentations and proposals in the Government & Public sector
- Managing and supporting existing clients to generate and close new product and solution service sales
- Understanding existing and prospective clients' projects and support needs, strategic objectives, purchasing criteria, political and other influences or constraints and decision-making processes
- Presentation of solutions to existing and prospective clients throughout a consultative sales process
- Liaising with Regional Government Lead to help local implementation of the government strategy
- Attendance at industry trade shows, events and seminars (where appropriate)
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with relevant industry influencers and promoting partner engagements and creating broader networks within the Government & Public sector
- Working alongside the pre-sales and service delivery team and assisting with the delivery and execution of large enterprise wide solution sales
- 7+ years' experience in a relevant B2B sales role, with proven track record of achieving target
- Combination of public sector sales experience, as well as software-as-a-service solutions. Experience selling into Government and Public sector markets is highly desirable, however, a proven track record of consistently achieving six-figure sales targets into commercial markets will override this.
- Experience in selling data or software solutions and services within to a multi-stakeholder, long sales cycle environment.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.