Associate Director, Priority Banking Segment
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Portfolio Management
- Conduct customer segmentation, working closely with Analytics, to provide input to formulation of Priority Banking strategy and CVP
- Develop, implement and manage wealth cross-sell strategies to increase penetration of Priority wealth clients.
- Conduct analytics to recommend actions to focus on key areas such as No. of qualified customers, Wealth penetration, Revenue per customer, AUM per customer etc.
- Design & drive protocol / parameters for upgrade & downgrade. Work closely with respective Product teams on upgrade offers and top-up offers for downgrades.
- Ensure optimal tail management measures to clean up Priority portfolio and minimize perennially tail customers.
- Analyze reasons of customer defection through internal and external research and quantify opportunities of reducing attrition. Develop, implement and manage customer retention strategies, including reactive retention and proactive retention programs.
- Streamline onboarding & deboarding process for NTB and ETB clients.
- Drive & support RM coverage model through realignment of unqualified / top-tier customers, onshore & offshore customers split.
- Ensure optimal RM-to-customer loading ratios for effective coverage and engagement of customers
- Provide analysis on key PIB metrics to propose business decisions on action plans for improvements e.g. PIB KPIs, customer penetration, etc.
- NRI Sub-segment CVP
- Develop, implement and manage cross referral strategies between key corridors of SG - Indian; UAE - SG.
- Develop, implement and manage wealth cross-sell strategies to increase penetration of NRI wealth clients.
- Design and execute campaigns to attract customers to the SCB NRI offering, including relevant events management e.g. Diwali event
- Analyse portfolio of NRI customers and provide a business lens on leads strategy for campaigns e.g. up-sell, cross-sell, optimization programs
- Lead contact strategy and lead management framework for NRI clients.
- Ensure optimal RM-to-customer loading ratios for effective coverage and engagement of NRI customers
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Ensure accurate tracking and timely reporting to internal stakeholders on behalf of Priority Banking for the key PIB KPIs.
- Coordinate with SBIM for creation of new and comprehensive reports, as per business requirement.
- Ensure all Priority-related MIS and reports are maintained for retrieval as and when required.
- Maintain necessary records for adherence to the GPS on Segmentation and GPS on Client Optimization
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Client Relationships
- Client Acquisition
- Retail Analytics
- SCB India NRI Team
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.