Associate Director, Marketing, South East Asia
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Oct 18
See job description for details
- Exciting opportunity to partner with business leaders across South East Asia, ASEAN and EMEA
- This is a great role to drive strategic marketing priorities and apply modern marketing and event management approaches
- Reports to the Head of Marketing, Institutional
Role Location: ANZ Singapore (must be able to travel interstate or overseas as required)
Role Type: Permanent, full time
As the Associate Director of Marketing, South East Asia, your role is part of the Institutional Marketing Team and is responsible for shaping and executing the marketing plans to deliver stronger customer engagement and consideration across South East Asia, ASEAN and EMEA, and provide local executional support to global marketing programs.
Critical to success is building stronger customer relationships through delivering high quality customer events; aligning the markets’ perception of the bank with the Institutional Bank’s value proposition through working with business leaders to develop and integrate thought leadership programs; and driving profitable revenue growth through integrated sales and marketing programs that influence customer behaviours and generate leads.
This incorporates developing, managing, implementing and assessing integrated marketing campaign programs and events and working with the business, marketing colleagues and agency partners to develop and refine an “always on” approach to engaging with customers.
ANZ Institutional operates across 34 markets and part of your role is to partner with business leaders across South East Asia, ASEAN and EMEA, including Country CEOs, International Coverage and Sector Leads.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive experience in marketing, preferably B2B financial services marketing, including events management with demonstrable experience in driving commercial outcomes from marketing activities.
- Solid budget management experience, including ability to be judicious in working within and extracting greatest value from set budgets.
- Applies modern business-to-business (B2B) marketing approaches and use of Marketing Technologies (MarTech) to drive stronger customer engagement along their path-to-purchase and loyalty, to shift the markets’ reputation, and to drive revenue.
- Extensive experience working in multi-regional, matrixed relationship-led organisations.
- Experience in developing clear and compelling customer communications that are relevant to the customer’s path-to-purchase, supported by appropriate calls-to-action.
- Interest in applying agile ways of working to engage with colleagues and to scope and track work.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number SIN006333.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave