- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 28 Dec 17
Associate Director, Insights&Research, Brand&Marketing, ASA&SG
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
The role will drive a culture of best in class insights translating to fact-based decisions that are actionable by the business. The role leads in research requirement to best meet needs of the department in delivering directions and maintaining high level of integrity of the research process (unbiased, objective approach with study design 'fit for purpose' as per specifications), methodologies and delivery of results translating to usability.Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good.
The role will drive a culture of best in class insights translating to fact-based decisions that are actionable by the business.
The role leads in research requirement to best meet needs of the department in delivering directions and maintaining high level of integrity of the research process (unbiased, objective approach with study design 'fit for purpose' as per specifications), methodologies and delivery of results translating to usability.
Brand Health Tracker and NPS
Be a Business Partner to ASA Brand & Marketing team, providing support in distilling key insights on business priority areas to support consumer centric, fact-based decision making ensuring
* Action-ability: Increase brand preference in priority areas for planning & decision making
* Education & Uptake: Continue to embed tracker results and educate stakeholders.
* Reporting & Cascade: Delivery of interpreted results and action steps on a regular basis to stakeholders
Campaign Insights Projects - Quantitative, Qualitative
Lead the development, management and delivery of regional ad-hoc insights projects for key marketing campaigns as per identified key markets & business requirements.
* The type of ad-hoc projects can include, but are not limited to:
1. Campaign marketing performance (recall, messaging, cut-through, etc)
2. Guest journey validation (qualitative & quantitative)
3. Segmentation, U&A
Stakeholders and Vendor Management
* Ensure quality partnership with key research agencies to ensure quality of teams, delivery of outputs and good understanding of the brand and business needs
* Represent Brand & Marketing team as an insights expert to Group Research on primary research and secondary research needs
* Be the Insights Champion
* Provide similar support across ASA markets
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Recognised degree in a quantitative discipline from an accredited college or university
* Several years in related experience to include a combination of consumer product and/or market research
* Strong analytical skills to process data for meaningful information management and problem solving skills - ability to develop alternatives and solutions.
* Ability to demonstrate critical thinking - by using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weakness of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems
* Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and application of marketing research techniques, and experience in engaging research agencies.
* Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects while meeting required goals and deadlines. Strong organizational skills. Effective in prioritizing work and following through on commitments.
* Ability to influence internal customers and functional leaders and effectively establish strong working relationships that produce solid results.
* Positive attitude and passion for the job.
* Strong communication & presentation skills.
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now.