Associate Director, Compliance (Technology) - Contract
- SGD10000 - SGD12000 per month + Contract Completion Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Our client is one of the world's leading and largest banks with a track-record of innovation, success and engagement within the retail and corporate banking sectors. We are seeking to help our client put together a project team focusing on the convergence of regulatory engagement and technology to help them meet certain key business goals. (This is a 12 month contract role with a completion bonus at the end of it. There is also an above average possibility of conversion to perm)
This role reports to a Director of Compliance and is primarily responsible for developing and then managing a regulatory clearance and engagement strategy for new and existing projects and initiatives which relate to Data, Technology, Operations and Outsourcing risk and then participating in the subsequent roll-out.
The other major portfolio for this position would be advisory in nature where you'll need to engage with various internal stakeholders (compliance, business compliance, subject matter experts in Data, Tech, Operations and Outsourcing Compliance to ensure that regulatory requirements are addressed and incorporated in technology design for all these projects prior to implementation.
To be successful in the role, you will have to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of the banking regulatory environment and especially the convergence of technology and operations. You will also be familiar with outsourcing issues, banking secrecy, cross-border data transfer and IS
- Proven abilities in stakeholder management as this will be critical to the success of this position
- Project Management skills are also essential
- Excellent communication skills - ability to present technical information clearly and concisely to layperson
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Prem John at email@example.com. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1107347 | EA11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330