- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Associate Director CB Sales Originator
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Associate Director CB Sales OriginatorAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Certification in advanced Trade / Cash
- C6 certified
- Practitioner with Advanced / Expert Cash and or Trade knowledge.
- Structuring Solutions and ability to handle documentation.
- Strong credit understanding and experience.
- Seen as an industry expert in Cash and/or Trade.
- Market Intelligence: ability to anticipate global trends in market and impact on strategy and plans.
- Understanding of how to work effectively within a matrix / network organisation.
- Capable of analysing working capital and funding needs
- Ability to proactively identify client needs and create solutions to generate new to bank business.
- Ability to cultivate a network of relationships in the client with key influencers and senior decision makers to identify and win deals.
- Ability to probe the commercial implications of a client's needs and provide solutions and advice that positively impact the client's operational and financial performance.
- Ability to
- Wants to be a trusted advisor - positions as the "go to" person for clients when they desire strategic TB input.
- Strong credibility with key stakeholders, i.e. Risk, CIB, GTO and ability to develop diverse and inclusive relationships at multiple levels of the organization
- Client centric with sharp commercial focus, analytical mindset, consultative engagement style, innovative problem solving approach, and strong achievement orientation.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Broad banking experience
- Deep knowledge of TB products
- 5-7 years experience in related business
- Proven ability to independently identify, drive and deliver on opportunities.
- Strong executive impact and track record of new to bank sales success.
- Good understanding of TB Products.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.