- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 13 Nov 17
Associate Director, Bancassurance and Segment Solutions, Client Acquisition
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
* To create and design a framework of the bank's bancassurance proposition for Client Acquisition, Singapore, across the respective segments.
* Design the scope for individuals in CA to acquire customers into the respective segments via bancassurance.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Bancassurance Proposition and Positioning
* Design/customise and drive compelling proof points, tools and standards that promote our proposition as "Trusted Advisor" to frontline teams and clients
* Position, package and market our bancassurance advisory content, solutions and capabilities, tailored to respective client segments' needs
* Lead and implement client and frontline sales education programs that promotes and strengthens the delivery our bancassurance advisory proposition to clients;
* Support the development of digital strategy for advisory content
* Design/customise and drive the implementation of the target client's journey and contact strategy across the respective segments via Client Acquisition.
* Drive robust adoption of the bancassurance advisory process and tools with frontline teams and Segments, to achieve a standardized and consistent bancassurance experience
* Continuously monitor outcomes and identify areas of opportunities and improvement
* Use of analytics and data-mining to uncover untapped opportunities and/or rebalancing opportunities
* Successful design and delivery of SCB's bancassurance proposition to the segments, develop a best-in-class bancassurance client experience
* Growth in number of active bancassurance customers
* Bancassurance client deepening metrics
* Customer satisfaction with Bancassurance
* External brand recognition for SCB Bancassurance
Qualifications and Skills
* Knowledge and experience in Bancassurance
* Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in banking and retail business, including prior experience in product, segment or marketing management.
* Organisational and analytical skills
* Ability to think out of the box for creative solutions
* Relationship building & influencing - able to build strong relationships across internal and external stakeholders.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
* Self-starter with ability to manage a diverse range of tasks
* Passion for bancassurance
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.