Associate Director - Ratings (TMT)
- Sep 24, 2021
Expand your Career with the Global Leader in Financial Information Services Associate Director-Ratings, Telecommunications, Media and Technology
We are partnering with our client, a global leader in financial information services firm to place an Associate Director responsible for a portfolio of corporate issuers in the Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) sectors. Responsibilities
Key Capabilities, Qualification & experience
- The successful candidate will take a lead role in meeting and appraising debt issuers in the sector, present and discuss recommendations to a rating committee and will be responsible for presenting them effectively and in an incisive manner to external parties.
- Responsible for ad hoc sector commentaries, detailed thematic sector research reports and rating actions to events of the day.
- The role also involves outreach meetings with investors and intermediaries and will entail some travel once COVID-19 restrictions and concerns are over. The successful candidate will also be expected to support the team as and when required and support the maintenance of regional sector databases and financial models.
- A relevant university degree is essential, a financial-based professional qualification (e.g. MBA/ CA/ CPA/ CIMA/ CFA) would be beneficial
- 5-7 years or more experience in corporate credit/finance/accounting capacity
- Experience in either a credit or related research environment or a current analytical role in a relevant corporate with a demonstrable capacity to clearly discern relevant credit issues is ideal
- Financial modelling experience is highly desirable.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371