See job description for details
About The Role
- Exiting opportunity to be a part of the Institiuional Operations team
- Manage end to end KYC Client Lifecycle of Institutional Asia
- Report in to Head of KYC, Institutional,
Role Location: Singapore
Role Type: Full Time, Permanent
As the Associate Director – KYC Asia you will manage end to end KYC Client Lifecycle of Insto Asia, inclusive of Onboarding, Ongoing Customer Due Diligence (OCDD), Maintenance, and Offboarding. Ensure all Asian countries have implemented the required Global and Local AML/CTF/KYC policies, inclusive of any offshored activities. Lead role for business and process transformation including deployment of automation opportunities and leveraging data for business decision making.
You will represent operations regarding Asia AML/CTF/KYC matters, both local and global. Inclusive of Audits, Key Control Testing, Systems, Regulatory Reviews, Policy Changes, etc. This includes being a key enabler for change including consolidation of functions into teams to improve standardisation and develop the KYC utility and supporting platform rollout/benefits realisation in the strategic platform
- Prepare Management Information reports for the E2E KYC Client Lifecycle of the customer
- Manage the customer and front office’s expectations for the E2E KYC Client Lifecycle of the customer
- Build collaborative relationships with business partners and other key stakeholders in order to understand global regulatory and compliance customer documentation requirements
- Follow best practice process regarding AML/CTF/KYC.
- Ensuring Asia’s end-to-end Onboarding/OCDD/Maintenance/Offboarding process is followed according to ANZ policy and local regulatory requirements
- Ensure all services delivered comply with ANZ Group governance requirements, policies, processes and standards and with legal and regulatory requirements.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary education in Business Management preferred.
- ACAMS / ICA certifications will be an added advantage
- SME in KYC/AML Lifecycles, regulations and industry trends
- Extensive Project/change management skills within Banking and Finance domain organisations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- People person able to effectively manage virtual teams and matrix management structures
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number SIN007148.