Associate Director - ASEAN Government Sales
Are you looking for an exciting role, engaging with Government clients across the ASEAN region, as part of a rapidly growing team? Do you have an interest in key areas, such as Maritime Security & International Trade?
We are looking for an Associate-Director, ASEAN Government Sales, to:
- Build and evolve relationships across our Government clients and be part of a major growth story in this rapidly evolving territory
- Develop a strategy and execute against this, utilizing solutions that touch on the key trade, security and growth efforts within the region
- Ensure our position as the market leader in providing services to our clients continues to expand
- Lead the creation of topical sales plays and rigorously qualified target lists for those plays
- Perform White space analysis to identify opportunities in existing and/or new logo accounts
- Maintain existing relationships and revenue with some of our largest customers in the region.
Working within the wider APAC Maritime & Trade Organisation (with over 200 colleagues in offices across the region, you will be a core part of the APAC Maritime & Trade Sales Team Organisation, reporting to the Executive Director - APAC. This team are based across 9 offices in the region, and are focused on major (>20% growth) and sustained growth. Your expertise
• a bachelor's degree
• Experience of engaging with government entities, or working within the purchasing cycle
• Fluent in English, and additional languages would be viewed favourably
• An Excellent communicator
• Tenacious and Curious
• Well organized
• A Positive influencer
• Able to maintain a positive mindset to overcome challenges
• Excited to hunt for new business Your colleagues
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence.
Boundaries belong on maps, not in your work. Start every day at IHS Markit with the excitement of what's next, by working with people from across the globe on interesting, cutting-edge projects and gaining once-in-a-lifetime learning experiences. It is easy to be passionate and invested in your work here, knowing you are causing an effect for some of the world's most influential companies. You'll get to be hands-on with, and see the direct impact, of your work. Career satisfaction just comes with the territory here. Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.