Corporate Banking, Insurance & Financial Services Talent Acquisition
Guide, motivate and oversee all staff in the Private Client team to ensure their workloads are undertaken professionally and without risk to the company or clients.
- Guide, motivate and oversee all staff in the Private Client team to ensure their workloads are undertaken professionally and without risk to the company or clients.
- To manage the day-to-day administration of the Private Client team specifically covering a varied and complex portfolio of trust structures, and to maintain a wide knowledge and understanding of trust and corporate administration generally, to include money laundering, compliance and relevant legislation.
- Acts as a Director on a number of client companies.
- Negotiate fees for the Group to the mutual satisfaction of company and clients.
- To develop close working relationships with all clients within the Corporate Services and Fund Services teams, and to strengthen key relationships through regular contact.
- To ensure absolute compliance with KYC procedures in order to maintain knowledge of the client business and to ensure operational workloads are being managed effectively to minimise risk to the Group
- Work closely with Business Development Director with the on-boarding of new business within the Group.
- To assist with policy writing for operational areas of the Group.
- Liaise with the support functions on a regular basis as needed on operational aspects of the Group.
- Primary point of contact for senior management team advising them on operational matters that fall within the Group and report preparation.
- To collaborate with the Business Development Director, to review marketing opportunities on a continual basis, and to assist with the development of a network of key or prospective clients and intermediaries, identifying and conveying suggestions for improvement and growth of our services.
- To serve as a "B" bank signatory for the company and/or clients
- Any other such duties that would be reasonably required for this role.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An enhanced level of technical knowledge to include more complex areas of trust & corporate products, investments, accounting and tax law, legislation and regulation.
- includes Discretionary trust, Reserved Power Trust, Revocable/Irrevocable Trust, Private Trust Company (PTC), Employee Benefit Trust (EBT)/Employee Share Option Trust (ESOP) etc.
- Relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ICSA or STEP preferred) together with a minimum of eight years relevant experience in the trust industry at management level.
- Excellent organisational and client management skills, together with full knowledge of current company and trust legislation, and the local regulatory environment. This includes a high level of awareness of risk factors and compliance procedures.
- Professional manner with the ability to relate to persons at all levels, and to identify client's needs, responding to these quickly and effectively.
- Excellent people management skills to include high level of integrity, excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivation and proactive skills, coupled with good interpersonal and communication skills essential to maintain and develop strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Good interpersonal skills, with flexibility to attend after-hours functions where relevant.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Company’s strategy, procedures and policies, compliance and technical issues to enable you to act as role model for peer group and junior staff
Interested individuals please apply or send in your resume to Eden.firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No. 08C2893 • RCB No. 200701282M • EA Registration No. R2092024 (Koh Eden)