- Permanent, Full time
- Cerulli Associates Asia Pte Ltd
- 25 Sep 18
Cerulli Associates is a research and consulting firm specializing in asset management and distribution trends worldwide. Cerulli produces a suite of annual, quarterly, and monthly publications in addition to an online data platform, and also provides custom research and advisory services. The company has been in existence since 1992, is independently owned, and has fully staffed offices in Boston, London, and Singapore. Cerulli has established a strong global brand that is associated with quality, reliability, and consistency.
The firm is looking to hire an Associate Director in its Singapore office to support the research, analytical and consulting needs of its Asia practice.
- Lead research initiatives for annual research reports and contribute to the Cerulli Edge publications
- Author research report content related to emerging industry trends
- Conduct ongoing qualitative research related to report themes
- Solicit, interview, and exchange insights with senior executives on industry trends
- Manage and participate in consulting/custom projects
- Conceptualize and produce presentation decks
- Present on research findings to Cerulli’s clients or at industry events from time to time
- Help develop and maintain relationships with industry players, including trade associations, third‐party data vendors, and government agencies
- Work with the firm’s marketing and business development personnel, including producing marketing collateral and press releases related to the report, attending client meetings and responding to press requests
- 7 to 10 years of experience in financial services, related to institutional asset management
- Exposure to institutional asset management products and portfolio construction an advantage
- Knowledge regarding various types of institutions and other market constituents, including investment consultants
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Aptitude for synthesizing research, identifying trends, and providing commentary on relevant industry issues
- Strong attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy
- Ability to effectively work on several projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
If you have an interest in this role, please submit your resume to Nor Kader - firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.