Associate, Digital / Emerging Payments Manager, Cards & Unsecured Loans, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Nov 17 2017-11-18
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- To acquire merchants for DBS Digital Emerging Payments with aim of increasing merchant acceptance according to the team’s strategic objectives
- Lead and work with stakeholders (merchant, marketing) to launch intended solutions
- External partner management (Schemes, Gateways and any external agencies on business development matters)
- Leverage on data and analytics to meet agreed metrics for growth
- Evaluate partnership opportunities in the Ecosystem
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in Digital Marketing / Credit Cards / Banking Industry is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ownership of results and commitment to personal goals
- Knowledge of banking operations and proficiency in presentations to an audience
- Proficiency in presentation tools, including MS Office
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.