Associate, Digital Communications
You will assist to resolve policyholders' and distribution representatives' issues relating to insurance policy matters. The Job
- Ensure the enquiries and requests on fulfilment including reprint of duplicate policy but not limited to, when received through emails/mails/fax are responded within the expected turnaround time;
- Manage and resolve policyholders', distribution representatives' and business partners' issues related to insurance matters;
- Assess and manage appeals, feedbacks and minor complaints from policyholders, distribution representatives and business partners;
- Provide excellent customer service experience;
- Manage ad-hoc assignments/tasks delegated by the Section Head, when required;
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks; and
- Highlight any potential concerns/risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
To all recruitment agencies:
- 'A' Levels and preferably possessed professional certification in Insurance (i.e. M9, M5 and CHI);
- 3 years' experience in customer servicing role (Life Insurance);
- Meticulous and accurate;
- Produces superior quality of work and always meet objectives set;
- Proficient in customer servicing and possesses strong drive for service excellence;
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork; and
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please note that our career opportunities are only posted on our Career Website (http://grp.gelife.co/findacareer) and on our authorised job platforms which are specifically LinkedIn, JobStreet and eFinancialCareers. We do not initiate any unsolicited calls and all official emails from Great Eastern will be sent from email addresses ending with “@greateasternlife.com”. Should you receive any communications outside from these channels listed, please do not provide any personal information and do reach out to us at GreatCareers@GreatEasternLife.com or at 6248 2990 for us to assist you and confirm the legitimacy of the content.