Associate, Data Scientist Operations Intelligence, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
• Design and develop business intelligence reports / performance measurement dashboards / analytics output for operations productivity improvement and manual processes automation
• Perform source data profiling and analysis.
• Gather user requirements and propose achievable analytics solutions
• Responsible for end-to-end delivery life cycle of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions for operation units. The E2E life cycle includes conceptualisation, design, development, testing and production deployment and operationalisation. Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System, Statistics, Engineering or related disciplines
• Min. 5 years of work experience with 3 years relevant experience in banking or financial industry; preferably in data mining or in a Business Analyst role
• Highly proficient in data manipulation
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in object-oriented/object function scripting languages Python, Pyspark, Spark SQL, MySQL, Scala
• Good working knowledge of AWS cloud computing, parallel data processing, and big data stack, e.g. Spark and Hadoop/Yarn, Kafka, etc
• Knowledge of RPA
• Excellent knowledge with relational databases, preferably MySQL, NoSQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL.
• Experience in automated testing and Agile delivery
• Possess technical mindset, great attention to detail, and a 'can-do' attitude
• A team player with good time-management and leadership skills
• Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.