Associate, Data Scientist, Operations Intelligence, Consumer Banking Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Design and develop business intelligence reports / performance measurement dashboards / analytics output for operations productivity improvement and manual processes automation
- Perform source data profiling and analysis.
- Gather user requirements and propose achievable analytics solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System, Statistics, Engineering or related disciplines
- 2+ years of work experience ideally with experience in banking or financial industry; preferably in data mining or in a Business Analyst role
- Highly proficient in data manipulation
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in object-oriented/object function scripting languages Python, Pyspark, Spark SQL, MySQL, Scala
- Good working knowledge of AWS cloud computing, parallel data processing, and big data stack, e.g. Spark and Hadoop/Yarn, Kafka, etc is a plus
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, preferably MySQL, NoSQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL is a plus
- Experience in automated testing and Agile delivery is a plus
- Possess technical mindset, great attention to detail, and a 'can-do' attitude
- A team player with good time-management and leadership skills
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.