Associate, Data Analyst, Operations Intelligence, Data Science, SG Consumer Banking Operations, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Deliver AI/ML initiatives in SG CBO
- Responsible for full AI/ML model life cycle management, industrialisation and operationalisation including data gathering, development, model training, deployment, monitoring and performance optimization using ADA platform and tools.
- Provide analytics support for different purposes such as managing digital exceptions during production issues, improving productivity and mitigating risks.
Preferred / Good to have
- Hands on experience on model performance monitoring, model development, validation and testing, at least two years.
- Strong programming and modelling skills in Python, R, SPARK, SQL
- Well versed with data points and data models
- Familiar with the use of Qlikview/ Tableau for both development and insights reporting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Experience on Cloud computing platform.
- Experience on Data Science Workbench (Cloudera, AWS)
- Exposure to McKinsey's problem solving techniques, analytics translator.