Associate, Data Analyst, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- The Data analyst will be involved in providing ad hoc analysis, insights, and building and maintaining machine learning solutions.
- Should have ability to use different analytics tools and platforms like SAS, SQL, Python, R. etc.
- Data analyst with basic proficiency in statistical analysis, data mining, machine learning and working with large scale datasets.
- Build and deliver on the Regional Control Tower toolset
Key skill sets required
- B.S. or Masters or equivalent degree in Statistics, Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, or equivalent quantitative fields preferred. Strong mathematical and statistics background.
- 0-3 years of experience in industry (ideally ecommerce, technology, consumer banking, telecoms, retail) and/or academia with demonstrated track record of innovative research and insight generation and implementation of insights into tools/processes delivering front end business results.
- Should have a basic understanding of using data mining, machine learning techniques and recommendation Engines on large amount of data, building and implementing various statistical models.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Statistical Programming Tool Skills : Programming experience in SAS (Base, Stats, Macro, EG, EM), R, Python, Spark or other statistical programming software.
- Platform and Database skills : Familiarity with Hadoop, Hive. Proficient in using databases like Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.