Associate, Cyber Security DevOps engineer, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Description Reporting to the Team Lead of the Security Operations Center(SOC), the candidate will be responsible forproject delivery with SOAR DevOps integration work. Security development work would be in relation with the creation of solutions to address Cyber Security challenges, automation needs in cloud, SOAR connectors & playbooks. The position requires a team player with very good written and verbal communication skills in order to understand the needs and to collaborate closelywith various stakeholders. Familiarity with standard Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with good understanding of Security-by-Design (SBD) framework is highly recommended.Additional experience such as security products developmentpipeline (CI/CD), Security Operation Center(SOC), or security analyst groups -would be a strong advantage. Principal Job Functions
- Understanding of the stakeholderengagement (objectives,project scope, business and technical requirements) and DevOps requirements.
- Participates in design or scoping meetings and provides input related to the development of statements of work based on accurate analysis of stakeholders' requirements.
- Drives and takes an active role in the various development phases (e.g. design, development, testing and validation, implementation and support).
- Develops project related documents (e.g. architecture document, operations guides)Assist stakeholders in the rollout of SOAR connectors & playbooksand the proposed solution.
- Performs knowledge transfer sessions for end users of the SOAR platform.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.Maintain operationalstability of the SOAR platform and involve in troubleshooting.
- Continuously works on developing knowledge and skills to remain proficient with the relevant skills required for SOAR & DevOps activities (e.g. language, framework, standards),as well asother security technologies, products and services.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Proficient in exploring, evaluating and integrating new technologies, programming languages, data models, or frameworks.'
- With 5+ years' experience in DevOps related job functionVery good presentation and technical documentation skills.
- Must be able to work on flexible working hours to adapt seamlessly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.Working knowledge with common network topologies and hardware such as firewalls, load balancers and servers.Fundamental knowledge of SSH, TCP/IP, UDP, SSL, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS and other common protocols
- Hands-on experience in building, administering and maintaining servers, security updates and patches.
- SOAR automationor other SOAR product experience is advantageous.
- Experience with network engineering teams, security teams or operations teams to define requirements for software solution to aid deployments/upgrades/changes/maintenance activities.
- Background in software design/architecture, OOP, object and data modelling.
- Experience in developing and improving tools to support operations and maintenance projects.
- Development of projects related to network and security automation.
- Experience in full stack development is advantageous.
- Experience in common continuous integration tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, or Jira.Strong experience in programming languages such as Python, Java, PHP, Perl, Bash, C#, Go, Ruby, NodeJS, Angular, React.
- Hands-on experience using RDBMS, BoltDB, MongoDB, NoSQL databases.Experience developing, using and integrating REST API's, GraphQL, etc.
- Experience in container technologies such as Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
- Strong experience with at least one major Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Diploma or Bachelor'sdegree in technical or management disciplineand/or equivalent extensive work-related experience.